donderdag 30 augustus 2012

Top 3 pesme iz Vesna Zmijanac / Top 3 songs of Vesna Zmijanac

My top 3 songs of one of the best singers ever: Vesna Zmijanac


Here is my top 3 of the beautiful singer: Vesna Zmijanac! I hope you
guys like the songs much like me! I describe also why i love this 3 songs
so much! so you can get it and maybe think also about it like me!

Much pleasure and leave a reaction what you think about it!




3. Vesna Zmijanac - Kraljica Tuge

This is one of my favorite songs of Vesna Zmijanac, the song is a really old song but timeless, because you can listen it 20 years ago, now, and the next 20 years also. She has a very emotional voice here which I love! Thankyou for this beautiful song Vesna!

2. Vesna Zmijanac - Andjele

This is also one of my favorite songs: Andjele. It's a new song, 2011. When I heard the song for the first time I couldn't believe them, this was the perfect song for when i'm feeling sad and listen to it! So thankyou Vesna for this amazing song!

1. Vesna Zmijanac - Kunem Ti Se Zivotom

And this is my number 1. I listen to this song right now 5 years, and today the day i listen to it always 5times a day. This song gives me so much power. i can't describe! She just can put her emotions so good in a song. It's awesome!

Volim te puno Vesna Zmijanac, Nazdravlje!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten